[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Sean and Hibernate validation

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 23:43:14 EDT 2006

Yes, Seam uses Hibernate Validator directly, it does not need integration with the ORM layer. And then if Hibernate is the underlying EJB3 persistence provider, the constraints are also enforced when writing to/from the database.

Actually it is also possible to integrate HV with other EJB3 persistence providers. We should probably make that integration a standard feature but we did not get around to it yet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959001#3959001

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959001