[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Converting from jboss 4.0.3 to 4.0.4... Deploy

jactor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 05:01:45 EDT 2006

I found the reason for the non-deployment, and I know hope to get some tips on how to fix it.

According to the trailblazer:

anonymous wrote : All the EJB 3.0 libraries and server-wide configuration files are located in the [server_installation]/server/default/deploy directory...
  | *  The ejb3.deployer/META-INF/persistence.properties file configures the default database for all entity beans and EntityManager in this server. The default is the server's embedded HSQLDB database.
  | * The ejb3-clustered-sfsbcache-service.xml file contains the MBean configuration for the JBoss Cache service that replicates stateful session beans in a cluster.
  | * The ejb3-entity-cache-service.xml file contains the MBean configuration for the JBoss Cache service that caches and replicates entity bean objects in a cluster.

When you run the 'all' configuration on the installer, this is not a part of the deployment. I get the ejb3.deployer if I run the ejb configuration on top of the all configuration, but then there is error logging of components allready beeing deployed... I do not need the cluster service and the caching is not necessary, but could be an asset. How do get the all configuration working with ejb3 but with the all configuration?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959052#3959052

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959052