[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Cache question for EJB3 entities

MrHighTech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 08:46:27 EDT 2006

Hello!

First of all, sorry for the cross posting to JBossCache. I think this is the better forum for my question.

Thanks!

-- original post --
I am completely new to caching with JBossCache, so please bear with me.

I have setup my persistence.xml file to use the jboss cache and apparently it works just fine for @Cache collections. On the other hand, I have used the @Cache annotation on entities but I can't seem to get them into the cache.

I was under the impression that loading it from the manager using find would actually load the referred entity in the cache or load it from there.

Is this assumption correct ?
Also, is that the best way (manager.find(...)) to get mostly static data in the cache ?

Thanks,

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959120#3959120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959120