[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Hibernate Client Jar with JBoss 4.0.4

benoitx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 09:31:48 EDT 2006

Hi

I've just noticed that JBoss 4.0.4 coems with a hibernate-client.jar which is really cool.

I've noticed that the Hibernate team does not have it and was wondering why?

Could somebody point to me how this jar was created?  Does the JBoss recompile Hibernate for each release or are they using a jar? If so how is it split?

Is there a build.xml that does this... somewhere??? (so many of those!)

The idea is that I shall liaise with the Hibernate people and get hibernate itself to do the split/client jar.

Thanks

Benoit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959133#3959133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959133