[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Frequent

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 12:27:10 EDT 2006

Yes but this still doesnt help me figure out whats wrong with your server startup ;)

I had added all sorts of event logging so that when another server startup / shutdown problem came, you'd have all sorts of information to give me =P

Now my silly boolean error has prevented me from actually researching the startup / shutdown issue.

Mind if I ask you some other question?

You've said you're using jboss3.2.7 but you've named it 4.x TRUNK. Which jboss version are you actually trying to use? =P

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959221#3959221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959221