[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal environment differences

blandahl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 13:16:30 EDT 2006

Is there a pointer as to what feature(s) in JBoss AS 4.03 is required to support  Portal 2.2?

Using Portal 2.2 (+) under JBoss AS 4.02 leads to errors such as:

org.jboss.util.NestedRuntimeException: Error creating MBeanProxy: portal:mapper=PrefixDelegating; - nested throwable: (javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: portal:mapper=PrefixDelegating is not registered.)
	at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.(MBeanProxyExt.java:78)
	at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.create(MBeanProxyExt.java:342)
Caused by: javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: portal:mapper=PrefixDelegating is not registered.
	at org.jboss.mx.server.registry.BasicMBeanRegistry.get(BasicMBeanRegistry.java:509)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.getMBeanInfo(MBeanServerImpl.java:651)
	at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.(MBeanProxyExt.java:70)

I'm stuck at 4.02 for a while, so checking out Portal 2.0 (which does run).  But, I would like to understand the constraints, so pointers as to where to begin studying will be appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959236#3959236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959236