[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: The JBoss jBPM console web application

hosierdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 13:33:46 EDT 2006

Right, I made a mention of this in another thread.  Many people have the misconception that the webapp is either the only way to interact with jBPM or that the webapp is inextricably (sp?) tied to jBPM.  Like you say, it is just an example really...like a reference implementation.  At my company, we've completely developed our own entire web application to interact with jBPM processes, as I'm sure many others have done.  I suggested in that other thread that something be written up in a Wiki or added to a sticky thread on this forum.  A sticky thread dispelling some misconceptions would be nice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959248#3959248

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959248