[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: The JBoss jBPM console web application

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 13:44:53 EDT 2006

OK good suggestion. I'll try to add something to the faq (could someone make a jira issue for this so I do not forget, or do it themselves ;-)) A sticky thread with 'read the faq) would be enough then.

Besides that David, could you start a thread in the design forum about the (missing?) functionality in the webapp, what you developed yourself, why (e.g. jsf vs. struts).. the webapp has to grow to a real console, but also a UI for executing processes, at least during RAD, resulting in jsf components that can be used in other pages etc...etc...etc...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959255#3959255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959255