[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM expert needed ASAP Part Time Denver, CO or Dallas,

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 14:24:47 EDT 2006

As I said I have got it working with a few number of things, but nothing greatly complicated, I have used the timers, and the decision task nodes and groups and such, forked and joined some workflow processes.
  We are not using it in production, I am holding out to see what the 3.2 version is going to look like, and whether it cleans up the webapp interface, and how much we are going to need to work on it after that.
  We were using a different product, but it was very buggy, and just was not goign to meet our needs.
  If your ASAP is not so immediate, I would say holding out for a couple weeks would let us have a much more complete usage of the JBPM process down...
  Can you say here, or in email what exactly you are using the system for?
  - email falazar at yahoo.com

James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959275#3959275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959275