[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Bug? Transaction timeout....

joed@world.std.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 14:45:03 EDT 2006

Sigh.  It didn't work.  If I had thought before trying I would have realized it couldn't.  I imagine that the container has its own transaction for the queue, which is timing out because the onMessage() method is taking a long time, even though *my* transaction has a longer time out.

I think I'm going to just spawn a thread in the onMessage() to handle the work, and return immediately.  I lose all opportunity for resends, but c'est la vie.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959288#3959288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959288