[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Facelets: Parameters to custom tags

MSchmidke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 14:45:17 EDT 2006

Yes ... and no ... :-)

Nearly everything you wrote is correct. Only one problem: kontozeile.xhtml is only doing part of what I want.

Remember the first "outputText" element in the kontozeile. It works perfect. But it's only there for debugging purposes. I was wondering: is there a local variable named konto inside of kontozeile? outputText proves: there is. As I excpected.

But what I really want is not this first outputText. The second one is it. The call to method getWert() of the corresponding Seam Bean (named kontoname, class Kontoname - look at my very first posting). I try to inject that obviously existing variable named "konto" into that bean. But it doesn't arrive there.

In other words: the variable does exist, but it is uninjectable. Why????

Thank you very much for your patience so far!

Marcus.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959289#3959289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959289