[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: CLIENT-CERT configuration

adamw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 15:24:41 EDT 2006

Hello,
   I have read the three pages (the first two I have already read before), but they didn't bring any help. I added

  |    <category name="org.jboss.security">
  |       <priority value="TRACE" class="org.jboss.logging.XLevel"/>
  |    </category>

to log4j.xml but still I don't see any logging. Also, I noticed that when I invoke my servlet through https I get "HTTP Status 401 - Cannot authenticate with the provided credentials", and when I invoke it through http I get "HTTP Status 400 - No client certificate chain in this request". I'm still not sure what certificates should be where - files, that is. I assume that server.keystore should contain both server and authorized clients certificates? And that file should be in /serfer/all/conf?

--
Cheers,
Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959298#3959298