[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Cannot create debug-configuration

ibrandt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 15:25:26 EDT 2006

"beamer908" wrote : Was anybody able to get this to work on a Mac? So far I have not been able to get a "Servers" category in my list of Views after trying to install it some 3 times on a fresh Eclipse 3.2 each time.

I can add a server via the JBoss Servers or the plain Servers views on my Mac, but I can't actually debug anything.  Anytime I hit a breakpoint Eclipse goes into a fast infinite loop.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959299#3959299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959299