[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: problems integrating jbpm console with another applicati

hosierdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 18:34:32 EDT 2006

I think I had this same problem when I tried to store references to jBPM objects.  Due to the way Hibernate works I guess (I don't know much about HIbernate), you cannot store references to jBPM objects and try to use them later.  When you obtain one of these objects, you can only use it in the same context in which it was obtained (i.e. in the same method call).  I believe that's how it goes.  I'm sure others can provide more detail.  Are you storing references and trying to use them later?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959368#3959368

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959368