[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Begin and @End

bluetrade do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 18:52:36 EDT 2006

Hi Gavin,
thanks for your help. Just one last question, is it ok to still keep the user in every (I need it in almost every bean) around via @In @Out User user - I will always then have an @End around the "last"-logic steps...

Is there a way to "profile"/"monitor" a seam application to see directly what is in memory and how the transactions are handled? That would be useful for me to understand the whole scenario...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH GAVIN!!!! Seam is great

Joey

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959371#3959371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959371