[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Themes/Layouts

casphar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 19:24:38 EDT 2006

Hi all

I don't have a technical problem however I am looking to use the portal for a possible business venture and I am having differculty in finding web designers/developers to do the themes/layouts.

Can anyone suggest a company or person that can create good looking themes/layouts?

I'm looking for more of a designer than a developer as the development side of things is taken care of and it's just the presentation that I want to work on.

If people can respond with company websites or links to sites they have worked on if offering personal services then it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959376#3959376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959376