[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM expert needed ASAP Part Time Denver, CO or Dallas,

qqchuck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 20:28:31 EDT 2006

Sorry if I'm being unclear, but I also understand how unclear things can be in a technical world!

(As an aside, I've been doing Java for 9 years solid now, so I'm fairly experienced, but just need help with this particular engine)

"My question would then be: What is your definition of trivial? I've created some processes that others would call difficult/non-trival but I think the're trivial."

Think of it as:
1.  The example "Hello world" type project offered by the tutorial developers.

2.  Add timers, forks, joins, and say... at least 10 total nodes.

3.  Add experience troubleshooting and using in a production environment under at least a minimum load of say... 3-4 users.

4.  A "nice to have" feature of a developer would be using jBPM without having used it inside JBoss, but that's not required.  (I'm working on getting them to JBoss, and this project should help, but for now, we have to use another container - which you shouldn't have to worry about too much -- I can tie them together.)

The rest of any questions and convo could be handled in a 5-10 minute phone convo, so if anyone would like me to contact them about this engagement, like I said above, convince me in the first 3-6 sentences of your email that you've got some of the above, and I'll respond to you and we'll get on the phone and quickly figure out if were a potential match or not.  I won't waste your time.

Email me here:  qqchuck-site at yahoo dot com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959385#3959385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959385