[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to configure a session bean managing entity beans wi

dbatcn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 19 23:12:51 EDT 2006

Thanks for the prompt response, Gavin.  I'll try something with the @Role annotation as suggested by the "Components with multiple roles" section of the reference.  It's late enough here that I think I'll try tomorrow morning so as not to inflict unintended damage. :-)  [semi-non-sequitur:] I am still stumped with suggestion to use page actions for stopping unlogged-in users from seeing pages, since it gave me an infinite server/browser redirect loop (http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=87118)...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959410#3959410

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959410