[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Add new attribute in jboss-service.xml. Plz help

mehulvyas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 02:56:26 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am already having a schedulable instance of MBean running on my JBoss. The jboss-service.xml is as follows:

    true
    :name=OrderPlacer
    perform( NOTIFICATION, DATE, REPETITIONS, SCHEDULER_NAME )
    NOW
    300000
    -1
    dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm

Now I want to add a new attribute in the above. Can anyone please let me know how shall I go about it. I want a new attribute in xml above and use its value specified in my implementation class. Can anyone help me in this ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959445#3959445

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959445