[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Cluster-wide Session Access

armorris007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 05:53:11 EDT 2006

Hi Peter,

Many thanks! Very useful!

I do however have one major problem, the MBean "MANAGER" for my application no longer seems to be auto registering itself with the MBeanServer - and I don't know why.

See JMX console entries:

host=localhost,path=/myapp,type=Cache
host=localhost,path=/web-console,type=Cache
host=localhost,path=/web-console,type=Manager

The following is missing:
host=localhost,path=/myapp,type=Manager

I have a Cache MBean but no Manager MBean for 'myapp'.

I can't recall changing any particular configuration for that application which would do this?

Which component is responsible for registering "Manager MBeans" against deployed web applications?

Cheers,

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959503#3959503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959503