[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entities with one/many_to_many relationships and SEAM

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 06:25:44 EDT 2006

Hey,

back to this,
When I try to use it, I get the following error message generated by JSF:
"Validation Error: Value is not valid"

What is I think is that JSF verifies that selected items are members of collection returned by f:selectItems tag.
So after conversion of the bean value JSF probably calls equals on every element of the collection and the converted.

Anyway, as it seems. The loaded entity by EntityConverter does not match the items within the collection of selectItems tag,

Is that possible? or maybe it is something else? I can't make it work anyway :-/

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959510#3959510

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959510