[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: begin method invoked from a long running conversation, t

MSchmidke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 07:05:11 EDT 2006

Hallo bfo81 [mein Englisch scheint wirklich furchtbar zu sein :-)],

no, there is absolutely no second @Begin in the whole application.

Trying nested isn't what I want. So I tried join, but this only leads to a lot of other error messages:

  | org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection
  | Caused by: org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Transaction is not active: tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=WPIT0174/15, BranchQual=, localId=15]; - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: Transaction is not active: tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=WPIT0174/15, BranchQual=, localId=15])
  | javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException: javax.ejb.EJBNoSuchObjectException: Could not find Stateful bean: ak5u-xp76gl-epuxyl69-1-epuxzz2s-8

All those errors occur since I've coded the absolutely very first inputText JSF element in my life. I'm building my first page for a few days now. Until now I only had outputText and so on. Just to see something.

Next step is turning the outputText into inputText - and - crash.

By the way, the page is rendered anyway. Looks fine, even with all those error messages in STDERR. But the next request gives an Tomcat error report.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959518#3959518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959518