[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Can <s:validate> be used with facelets compositions?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 08:24:22 EDT 2006

I've raised this before and there didn't seem to be much interest in fixing it.  I modified the ModelValidator class to take a property attribute.  If the property attribute is supplied it is used instead of the value attribute.  I also use the 'property' as the key for localised labels for fields and as an id for attaching messages.

E.g.

See http://jroller.com/page/pmuir?entry=modelvalidator

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959534#3959534

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959534