[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem starting converstaion and setting state from HTT

c_eric_ray do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 10:27:06 EDT 2006

I resolved this using Page Actions. Although, I might try what you suggest petemuir just to see what happens. My guess is that it won't work. I think the problem is the the Seam component "package" not "packages" is not being referenced in the web page so it never gets instantiated and the @Create method is never called. This particualr page only references the @DataModel "packages" property. Since the component is never instantiated I have to use a page action to get the behavior I need.

This may not be acurate, but it appears to be what is happening.

Thanks.
Eric Ray

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959587#3959587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959587