[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem starting converstaion and setting state from HTT

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 10:46:16 EDT 2006

You have a variable packages (a datamodel) which you outject (using @DataModel) from PackageAction.  You have a view which contains a datatable with a value #{packages}.  Placing a Factory for "packages"  on the on load() method will cause it to be run if the context variable packages is null (which I assume it is?). As the packages Factory method is part of the package seam component running it will cause the package component to be instantiated.

I'm assuming you don't have seam naming conflicts going on.

Try it and see ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959595#3959595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959595