[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Implementing my own log4j.xml on jboss-4.0.3SP1

heather do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 15:22:17 EDT 2006

Hi

I am trying to implement a RepositorySelector using my own log4j.xml contained in my WEB-INF/classes in the WAR.  I have not changed anything in the EAR or added a jboss-app.xml with my own class loader.

When I run the line:

Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().toString() -
I find it is using the default WebappClassLoader and

String log4jFile = "/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.xml";
InputStream log4JConfig = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResourceAsStream(log4jFile);

does not find my file resource.

Do I need to change other settings to use my own log4j.xml?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959685#3959685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959685