[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to configure a session bean managing entity beans wi

dbatcn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 20 22:53:56 EDT 2006

So, about a thousand lines up from the bottom, I see that the LIE remains.  I've tried to follow the instructions but admit that I must not be seeing something.  I thought I understood that changing the scopes to CONVERSATION, having the group bean manager use a conversation-scoped instance, and following the instructions for using special Seam managed persistence would fix the LIE problem, but apparently I'm mistaken in my understanding or implementation of those instructions.  I will gratefully accept having the error of my ways pointed out to me.

Also, about the EJB3 bug, does that mean I need to get some patch in order to continue my work once the LIE problem is fixed?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959755#3959755

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959755