[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @Begin and @End

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 01:37:37 EDT 2006

Hello Gavin.

anonymous wrote : It makes it unclear what "null" means ... does null mean "no id", or does it mean "no object for the id".
When getInstance is called and there is no Id in any context, session.get is not callable. So the if statement should ensure the pre condition for session.get.

My object which i want to manage is choosen by the user. When the user select the object i set the Id in the appropriate context.
In my app i do not know when a user has the selected the object. So it is possible that i reference this object when no id is set.

Concrete: On each of my pages i have to display the project number of the bazProject the user works on. But as long as the user has not choosen a project, the bazProjectID id will be null.
Ciao,
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959772#3959772

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959772