[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ConcurrentModificationException

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 03:27:44 EDT 2006

Martin - we reproduced this problem on a dual core (it seems to happen quickly with multiple cores), and eventually managed to reproduce it on a single core (it took me 8 hours of running and 8 million messages).

There was a problem related to transaction isolation with XA transactions, which I have now fixed.

We have then run the test again on both dual and single cores with millions of messages and the problem seems to have been solved.

The fix will be in the next release. We should hopefully be out in the next week.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959799#3959799

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959799