[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Inject EL Results

MSchmidke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 04:50:28 EDT 2006

"CptnKirk" wrote : How are you passing data as a parameter that didn't originate from somewhere Seam does have access?

Yes ... of course. The data originates from somewhere else in Seam. But since I'm writing a component with reusability in mind, I don't want to worry about the variable name in the caller's scope.

Same as calling methods in plain Java. Inside the method, I don't (want to) know the variable name of the method caller.

String name;

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959827#3959827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959827