[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - How to configure batch/fetch size

qbacomarch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 05:05:11 EDT 2006

Hi,

Recently I wrote a simple application (EJB3.0), which reads all rows of one unrelated table.
My problem is that I want to set batch (or fetch - i don't know which term is appropriate) size. As I look at the session trace in oracle 10g, i get, thath it is fetching the data in 10-row packs (73 rows, 8 fetches) . However, during the deployment, I get this message form JBoss:

INFO  [SettingsFactory] JDBC batch size: 15

How can I change that size? It would be great if there is some way to change it for this specific app. I was trying to find out, if there's any way to do this by configuring the persistence.xml, but i couldn't find any docs about it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959835#3959835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959835