[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: MYSQL database connection within JBoss application(using

ccelgun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 07:01:05 EDT 2006

"Remider" wrote :  Have you creat table for your MySQL?
  | JBPM not creat table automatic for MySQL.
  | Rem.
I didn't understand it very well..Do you mean that before using an existing table in my MYSQL database, I have to create the same table in jBPM like a view table ??
So you say actually empty fields in the database do not cause problems ??

Thanks for your attention..I am looking forward to next one..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959867#3959867

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959867