[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBossCache with Hibernate Transaction

aashishvora do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 09:28:17 EDT 2006

"aashishvora" wrote : Just one more question, will JBossCache work if I configure with JTA but the Transaction Management suports only one-phase and does not support 2 Phase(XA) protocols.

Just to clarify further, I still have Hibernate participating in the same transaction with the help of non XA datasource, hence I have two transactional resource(Hibernate and  JBossCache) and both are committing or rolling back together.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959894#3959894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959894