[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Unable to add security constraint to portlets

roy.russo@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 11:44:31 EDT 2006

"bhupeshs" wrote : There is one more problem with the security tab in management console. Once i select a value for a group, there is no way to unselect the value from the list box. I am able to change it to other value, but i cannot unselect it. For Example, the default unchecked role has view permission which i want to remove. I cannot do it from the management portlet.

CTRL+click the selected item, to unselect.

I'll look in to your other issues, shortly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959933#3959933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959933