[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Hibernate 2nd lvl Cache for EJB3

MarcReis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 12:01:39 EDT 2006

Just in case anyone wants to know:
I have checked out the latest ejb3 source from the 4.0.4.SP1 branch and integrated it in the 4.0.4GA source, since I noticed that there are changes in the org.jboss.ejb3.cache.* (like in the StatefulEvictionPolicy 1.1.6.11) that might have an impact on my issue.
In some way they do, but unfourtunately still dont solve my problem.
The way the error message shows up is different in that it doesnt show up endlessly, but that is about it.

Since hib 3.2.CR3 also a new message shows up
  | 17:23:20,031 WARN  [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] InitialContext did not implemen
  | t EventContext ...
  | .
The above Hibernate Problem and the below:

  | 17:22:56,406 WARN  [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Not found: 2c9096b20c91acb4010c
  | 91ae85a50002
  | 17:22:56,421 WARN  [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Not found: java:Hibernate/MyHib
  | ernateSessionFactory

only show up with the SFSB, never with the SLSB, which also uses the same hibernate cfg. with a 2nd lvl cache.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959938#3959938

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959938