[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: SVG in portlet

free1000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 12:26:41 EDT 2006

Could it be possible that you also have to set content-type in your doView as well?

I think if you are serving xhtml to the browser.  As xhtml is an instance of an xml document I expect that the content type should be application/xhtml+xml... however I haven't tried this myself yet

 protected void doView(RenderRequest rRequest, RenderResponse rResponse) throws PortletException, IOException, UnavailableException
  |    {
  |       rResponse.setContentType("application/xhtml+xml");
  |
  |       PortletRequestDispatcher prd = getPortletContext().getRequestDispatcher("View.jsp");
  |       prd.include(rRequest, rResponse);
  |    }

Thanks to this thread I discovered that firefox can natively display SVG inline. Cool.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959947#3959947

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959947