[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how to configure a session bean managing entity beans wi

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 12:57:18 EDT 2006

"dbatcn" wrote : The fact that the actual problem is obscured by an EJB3 implementation defect is no help and hardly encouraging in my choice to choose bleeding-edge technologies from JBoss while I try to create a product to feed myself.

If you're not happy using new technologies, you have two clear choices:

(1) Don't use them
(2) Use them and don't complain about occasional hiccups

I think that's reasonable, don't you?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3959960#3959960

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3959960