[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: <s:link view=

superfis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 15:29:51 EDT 2006

Yes, you are definitely right. With current functionality there is inevitible to create another method returns outcome string. My point of view should avoid this another method and created link should pointed directly to desired site url .

And now something completely (not entirely) different... Using <s:link action="#{...}" /> I notised that final url is incorrect but only when long-running conversation propagated exists in url; there is double "?" mark.
My own case looks like this:
"location.href='/cinema/wizardCinema.seam?actionMethod=wizardContainer.previousStepSite&conversationId=2?lrc=true'"

Regards,
Slawek

* - lrc is long-running conversation

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960008#3960008