[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: org.hibernate.engine.StatefulPersistenceContext.ProxyWar

hosierdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 16:29:47 EDT 2006

To be sure, I do not believe Ronald is a JBoss employee.  He's just a hard working guy that donates his free time to helping people out with jBPM-related questions.  I don't know if you read all the posts in this forum, but as a moderator type guy, I'm sure Ronald does.  So I can imagine his frustration at seeing the same questions asked and answered over and over again when there is a perfectly functioning search feature.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960019#3960019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960019