[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Injecting PortalObjectContainer into servlet

jkoek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 17:10:03 EDT 2006

Version JBOSS 2.4 (latest)

I want to use the PortalObjectContainer in a servlet.
I have tried to retrieve it from a context but no luck.

I want to use it to
- create portals/pages based on username
- update portal pages (add/remove/update windows)
- store user specific settings per portlet.

I'm already able to use the PortalObjectContainer from out of a portlet, but that means that the complete is updated everytime the user changes
something.
Because I'm using AJAX/JSON I want to minimize the updates as possible.

Can anyone help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960027#3960027

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960027