[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Inputting context variables to actions

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 17:54:47 EDT 2006

James, one tip: the search in the forum is an OR so you should put an AND between it, or use the other radiobutton.

Second tip: Look at the testcases. There are lots, and prove to be a valuable source of information (not documenation if you followed the 'other' thread ;-)

You will find things like

  |     ProcessInstance processInstance = new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);
  |     processInstance.signal();
  |
  |     TaskMgmtInstance taskMgmtInstance = processInstance.getTaskMgmtInstance();
  |     TaskInstance changeNappy = (TaskInstance) taskMgmtInstance.getTaskInstances().iterator().next();
  |     SwimlaneInstance stalker = taskMgmtInstance.getSwimlaneInstance("stalker");
  |     assertEquals("me", stalker.getActorId());
  |     assertEquals("me", changeNappy.getActorId())

The apidocs is also a valuable source of information

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960044#3960044

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960044