[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Web console not present in 4.0.4 ejb3 clustered installation

eschulma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 17:59:13 EDT 2006

I have been running JBoss for the last few weeks and am quite happy with it.  In digging into the management tools further I have run into the following:

I cannot see any web-console sars, wars, directories, or files anywhere in this installation.  jmx-console and Tomcat status are working fine.  I have read the Wikis and none of the web console installations mentioned there are present.  I would like to use this feature, if it is still available.  Any assistance would be welcome.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960046#3960046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960046