[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JBoss without EJB container?

tazo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 21 20:59:56 EDT 2006

My company is developing web project there all business logic will be delegated to web services. In such scenario web tier don't need services provided by j2ee containers.
I found what Seam examples and documentation demonstrate only data oriented solutions. Yes, we can always use JBoss Embeddable EJB container, but i would like to know if it is possible to use all features of Seam without EJB?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960066#3960066

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960066