[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entities with one/many_to_many relationships and SEAM

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 22 10:55:16 EDT 2006

I've put up a new version which includes a selectMany example.  I haven't got it working perfectly, you have to specify the class name of the entity as an attribute of the converter [1], and there is a small fix.  Let me know if it works for you or not.

[1] The converter knows which class of object to load by looking at the value attribute of the select tag.  When it's directly pointing at an entity object it can work out what class to use from that.  When it's a list it's not so simple - I think a sensible default could be come up with (e.g. all objects in the list are the same type then use that, otherwise complain) and also a useful error message.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960116#3960116

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960116