[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Big problem!How to lookup a entitybean which only have local

pxpwxj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 22 15:22:11 EDT 2006

I want to look up entity bean in my session bean.I give the name "LeagueBean" to this entity bean in my ejb-jar.xml ,source code is:

            <ejb-name>LeagueBean</ejb-name>
            <local-home>team.LocalLeagueHome</local-home>

and i do not use a jboss.xml file .when i deploy it in jboss,i see some output in the log:
Bound EJB LocalHome 'LeagueBean' to jndi 'local/LeagueBean at 18635912'

everytime i deploy it ,the jndi for my bean's localhome is different ,it seems to me i can not control it's jndi name at all.If like this,how can i decide the jndi name to call the  "lookup()" function.
Is it a bug??

help me!tell me how to lookup a entity bean which only have local interface.tks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960126#3960126

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960126