[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Configuration problems in seam CVS for TestNG eclipse pl

andygrav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 22 17:20:11 EDT 2006

Ive just read in the readme.txt in the numberguess
directory that you should add the following to the source
path of eclipse.

examples/numberguess/src/
examples/numberguess/resources/

However if I then want to run the tests for a different
example I will have to delete the above and change it for the new example.

Another alternative I have found is to use the ant test and specify the testexample task.

However I still havent figured out how to use right click on a test selecting the TestNG  option to tun the test.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960133#3960133

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960133