[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem with wstools (Endpoint ... cannot be loaded)

sudhakar_guntaka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 22 22:39:08 EDT 2006

Hi,

Initially I also tried the same way and got the same error. Later I build all the examples in jbossws-samples with build.xml using ant in root directory of samples and later I ran build.xml in docstyle folder of jbossws-samples file using ant and it successfully deployed my webservice in jboss. Try using building with ant and still if you face any problems, give a reply.......................

cheers,
Sudhakar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960145#3960145

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960145