[jboss-user] [Remoting] - connection validator

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 22 22:40:46 EDT 2006

I'm noticing a lot of short lived threads getting created.

They seem to be created ConnectionValidator.

Is there anyway we can get it to use a thread pool or otherwise limit the number of threads it creates and destroys?  While I can't prove it (yet), I'm assuming this large amount of threads that are created and quickly destroyed will have a detrimental effect on my overall VM's performance.

What is this used for?  Is there anyway I can disable it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960146#3960146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960146