[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Serious JBoss MQ Issue

kjc5664 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 23 19:19:32 EDT 2006

The following code worked in JBoss 3.2.7
Which now fails using JBoss 4.0.3SP1,JDK1.5,LinuxOS(Intel).

  | (Client)
  | Properties properties = new Properties();
  | 		properties.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  | 		properties.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost:1099");
  |
  | 		InitialContext iniCtx = new InitialContext(properties);
  | 		Object tmp = iniCtx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");
  | 		QueueConnectionFactory connFactory = (QueueConnectionFactory) tmp;
  | 		logger.info("obtained the queue connection factory..");
  | 		QueueConnection conn = connFactory.createQueueConnection();
  | 		Queue que = (Queue) iniCtx.lookup(Const.TEST_QUEUE);
  | 		logger.info("obtained the queue");
  |
  | 		QueueSession session = conn.createQueueSession(false,QueueSession.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
  | 		QueueSender sender = session.createSender(que);
  |                              long fileSz = f.length();
  | 				BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new FileReader(f));
  | 				char[] buf = new char[(int)fileSz];
  | 				reader.read(buf);
  |

  | 				String data = new String(buf);
  | 				MyMessage msg = null;
  | 				msg = parser.parse(data);
  |
  | 			     ObjectMessage objMessage = session.createObjectMessage();
  |
  | 			    objMessage.setObject(msg);
  | 			    sender.send(que,objMessage);

(Server)[\b]

On the server side. I receive the following exception.

 javax.jms.MessageFormatException: ClassNotFoundException: Invalid use of destroyed classloader, UCL destroyed at:
16:46:35,050 INFO  [STDOUT]     at org.jboss.mq.SpyObjectMessage.getObject(SpyObjectMessage.java:136

I traced the exception to this line of code in the RepositoryClassLoader

  |  if( repository == null )
  |       {
  |          String msg = "Invalid use of destroyed classloader, UCL destroyed at:";
  |          throw new ClassNotFoundException(msg, this.unregisterTrace);
  |       }

Line: 431-435

Can someone please tell me. What the heck is going on. Or. If JBAS version
4.0.4 fixes this problem.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960204#3960204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960204