[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam with Spring?

papick.taboada do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 24 03:26:08 EDT 2006

Hi Gavin, thanks for the reply.

I saw the statelles layer in seam, its nice. In my special case, I have a architecture ontop of maven2 and spring. Autonomous modules, quite nice.

Seam does really nice magic in the frontend.
For me it looks like JSF as it should have been from the beginning, and its the major technology line-up tha Sun failed to provide with Java EE 5.

"gavin.king at jboss.com" wrote : You can have as many variable resolvers as you like. The Seam variable resolver to resolve Seam components, a Spring resolver to resolve Spring beans, etc....

Yes, thats true for JSF, but what about Seam? Is it that extensible too? Would be *very* interesting to have some Spring beans injected into my contextual web model handled by Seam.

greetings from germany,

Papick G. Taboada

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3960246#3960246

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3960246